Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pictures of the family



Our happy bunch of kids. It's been a while since we had a photo session, so I took the chance and the light from the sun coming in our family room to take some pictures. The sad part is that I had 200 speed film in the camera and didn't realize it, so some of the pictures got over exposed. Yes I'm still in the age of film, our digital camera is good for general pictures but for portaits I like film. But anyway I think overall the pictures came out nice and hopefully give you some insight into Garrett, Hannah, and Kevin. --- John

Hannah, Kevin, Garrett


Garrett




Hannah






Kevin




3 comments:

Carlyna said...

Your kids are adorable.

kanaboke said...

ooooh how I miss them~!!! and you do an amazing job with your natural light pics!! what kind of film camera are you using?

Kristin said...

I love the pictures! Especially the colored one with all of the kids-- they are cute!