Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthday Boy

Just gotta say how fantastic my dear husband is. He is an old man now, but still finds time to play games and throw the kids around a little. We celebrated during the weekend, and though I went to bed without doing the dishes, he did them before he went to work this morning! Now that is an amazing man. He is absolutely tireless in his home improvement, always working on projects to make our home even more beautiful and elegant than it was before. He loves his family and loves mine as well, he has such a big heart. He puts up with me and all my quirks and habits--what more could I ask for? Here are some great photos of my Johnny, as a baby, boy, engaged man, and loving father.








9 comments:

Karin said...

Oh how sweet! ;-) It reminds me I need to write a birthday post as well. John looks exactly like Garrett in those pics. Except for the coloring (and the clothes) they could be twins. Especially as he changed from little kid to big kid and the change that his face had. I'm glad you guys are still going up there! :-)

Science Teacher Mommy said...

What a sweet tribute. Husbands are the best.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

What a cute post Lajuanna! I can't believe how much he looks like all your kids, especially his little pics! WOW! You're such a good wife!

kanaboke said...

aaaw, happy belated birthday John!

Unknown said...

The one by the crayola crayons is awesome. You can see the 'real' John showing up in a major way.

Carolyn said...

WOW! Especially Kevin and Hannah look so much like John! You are a sweet wife and very deserving of your great husband.

chicagosapps said...

Lajuana is funny. I think Kevin looks like me the most, though Garrett acts just like me. I think Hannah is a good mix of us both but mostly she gets her hair and eyes from Lajuana.

I can't believe no one commented on my 70's blue suit with the huge collar! The crayola crayons picture is just an example of the many school pictures of me wearing hand-me-down shirts and wild uncombed hair. It seems like every picture day came as a surprise to me.

--John

The Dummfamily said...

Cute photos! I guess you are not really supposed to use the word "cute" to describe anything about a guy, but oh well. It's fun the see the progression from little kid to grown up.

Sarah H said...

Wow, Kevin and Garret look just like John did.
happy birthday!